Sunday, September 6, 2009






Well I guess all I can say, to begin with, is welcome! I am trying my hand at blogging...with any luck, it will increase my photography's exposure (no pun intended) not keep people away from it!

I have had a passion for photography for as long as I can remember. I really got into it when I was involved in Air Cadets (which was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...). I started photographing weddings and portraits on the side, while working full-time. This, I have done for the last 10 years and continue to enjoy every moment.

Since this blogging thing is new to me, I will be starting off slowly. I will be adding photos as time goes by, some old, some new, some borrowed...no that's not right. What I mean is that you will end up seeing some of my favourite work, the stuff I am particularly proud of.

So sit back, and enjoy, what I hope will be an interesting photographic ride.

Cheers!!
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment